Question
Posted by: lollyxxx | 2004/11/04

PREGNANCY SIGNS GONE??

Guys, I'm a lil bit worried about my preganncy signs. Except for smelling the food from a mile away, I don't think I have other signs at all.

My breasts were sore for only one day and I still get pains like period pains now & then. But my breast has stoped being painful.

And again I don't feel like I'm gaining wieght anymore. Is it possible that the first month one 's stomach gets bigger faster then it goes back to normal on the scond month?

The thing is I had a miscarriage before and I 'm so panicing very much at the moment. I don't want anything to go wrong at all.

Please share some ideas gals

much love

You don't say how far pregnant you are, I presume fairly early.
What you are experiencing is fairly normal. If you have had a scan and all was well, the chances are good that the pregnancy is okay.

5
Posted by: DR anonymous | 2004/11/04

All the signs you described may me normal, but a small percentage may present otherwise.

You must make a soon appointment with your gynae for a sonar. If the pregnancy is too early, then a serial blood B-HCG test needs to be done over a few days to make sure that it is not a missed abortion.

And as the rest of the ladies suggest, relax & try to be calm.

Good luck!

Reply to DR anonymous
Posted by: Jane1 | 2004/11/04

Look, I don't know how far you are but I am 12 weeks now and I still haven''t had any pg symptoms. Nothing at all. Everybody is different, and I wouldn't worry at all.
I also haven't put on any weight.
Jane

Reply to Jane1
Posted by: RDK | 2004/11/04

I noticed the same thing. At the beginning my breasts were extremely painful, especially round the nipples and even though they are still tender to the touch, it's not as bad as before. I would also like to know the reason for this. Also, I'm still getting those period-like cramps on and off.
Rgds

Reply to RDK
Posted by: cruz | 2004/11/04

I have'nt really had sore breasts. At first they were sensitive (like I had my periods) then it went away. Now they seem to be just getting bigger.

I used to get period type of pains, but that is apparently just your body stretching. I now get stretching like pains in my groin, but they are not all the time.

I find that my tummy is smaller in the mornings when I wake up, and by the time I get home in the evenings it is a bit bigger (probably just gass, because somedays I seem to fly home, not drive).

If I were you I probably would be on the phone to my doc every 5 min. I hope that my experiance is if some help.

Reply to cruz
Posted by: Bernice | 2004/11/04

Hi there!
Maybe you should just calm down and relax.
All that stress cannot be good for the baby!
Once you are calmed down see how your body reacts.
Everybody's body reacts differently to pregnancy!
Some people dont get signs of pregnancy at all, except the missing period!
if you are still very worried, go get you and the little one checked out.
But you must relax, maybe its your stress causing these reactions!
Enjoy your pregnancy, relax chicky!

Reply to Bernice