Question
Posted by: pillar | 2004/10/26

pregnancy & seX PLEASE HELP

I'm 6 weeks preg. No longer with my boyfriend. I 'm seeing another guy and I 've bn seeing him for quite sometime now. All I wanna know is, is it possible to sleep with another man while pregnant with another man's child. Using protection of course?
Will that hurt the baby?

It will not hurt the baby.

3
Posted by: lollyxxx | 2004/10/26

Hi all

1stly we all come in here for help and helping others too. I don't think there is someone who will just post a message just for the fun of it. Either when we post replies we try help the person or if not then just leave your comment to yourself.

pillar posted her message so ppl can help her not for others to tell her that she is a slut. Who are we to judge.

Lets all love one another and try to spread some love in this website please.

Whether she wants to sleep with some1 else or not it's her choice and we should only concetrate on with what she wants us to help her.

THANK YOU

Reply to lollyxxx
Posted by: Jenna | 2004/10/26

I am sure it will be fine it you use protection. Just be careful and use yoru instincts, if you start to feel discomfort or pain, then stop immediately.

Reply to Jenna
Posted by: rOsIe | 2004/10/26

WHAT A SLUT U ARE!!
HOW CAN U CALL 6 WEEKS A LONG TIME? JUMPING INTO BED WITH ANOTHER GUY SO SOON AFTER FALIING PREGNANT WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S CHILD. SIES!!!

Reply to rOsIe