Question
Posted by: Karen | 2007/07/31

Pregnancy Question URGENT!!

Hi all,

I just want to know if one can fall pregnant and you have a miscarriage, and no luck in falling pregnant again in the following 7 months. Is this normal, or was the first pregnancy just an accident. Could anybody please give me some advice.

The fact that you fell pregnant is a good sign. 7 months is still relatively short to be trying to conceive.

1
Posted by: Pops | 2007/08/01

Soory I cannot give advice as you wish, but Im suggesting something, why dont you post your question on the Pregg chatline, at least there even if you wont get an expert advice, most people will advice or say their similar stories. Bcs I have tried to look in the questions posted here, incl yours and evn though you have sent it on the 31/07, there is still no advice from anybody. This was just a suggestion.

Love! me 15 wks pregg, I m sure that you will concieve, just do not panick!

Reply to Pops