Question
Posted by: Just | 2004/10/25

Pregnancy question

My last period was on the 11th September, and I have not started my period since. I did a pregancy test yesterday but it was negative. I have been off the pill for 8 months now, and my period is never later than 3/4 days. I am also experiencing abdominal cramps for the last 2 days. Shoud I do another pregnancy test or just go see my gynea in case something is wrong??

I'd suggest that you see your gynaecologist. He/she will be able to look for other causes for your late period.

1
Posted by: Blue | 2004/10/25

I think you should see a doctor who will do blood tests. This is usually more reliable.

Reply to Blue