Question
Posted by: charlie | 2007/07/10

Pregnancy pains

I'm 2moths pregnant and i have been having terrible pains in my womb especially when i sit for too long and i also get back pains around my waist.Is this normal?

Mild cramps are normal in pregnancy. If severe, you should see your doctor.

1
Posted by: just me | 2007/07/11

yes it is common dear, remember that this is new to your body and has to adjust to the transformation, your womb is expanding therefore causes discomfort around your abdomen, should the pain get severe and unbereable then consult your doctor... take it easy on yourself and try find comfortable positions for you to sit or sleep even if it means aking a mini pillow wherever you go... move aound every now and then and remember daily excesises might help a great deal

Reply to just me