Posted by: Lola | 2008/06/26

Pregnancy or Hormones going crazy

Hi there. I have a q, how long after conception will u be able to exp early pregnancy symp??

My story-went on Triphasil pill mid May-had slight spotting early Jun and got very light period last wk for 4 days only. For 2 wks I’ve been having stretching/cramping pains just below my navel till just above ‘the lady’-that section feels a bit hard,terrible backaches just down my spine and kidneys areas,dizzy and since today it’s like I’m seeing circles and the office lights appear darker than usual,nausea but it’s controllable,my leg joints seem weak and my calves hurts when I stretch,always tired,tender nipples and breasts appear bigger.My nxt period only due in 2 weeks time.

Hormones or pregnancy, ladies???

Pregnancy unlikely.

Posted by: Hormones? | 2008/11/22

Hi! I have 2 kids my daughter is 4yr old and my son is turning 1yr old next month. I am lately very depressed I have terrible mood swings. I also have terrible headaches and back ache. I would like to know if it is my hormones that doing this?

Reply to Hormones?
Posted by: Nix | 2008/06/26

It's likely just hormones from leaving the pill.

Reply to Nix
Posted by: Lola | 2008/06/26

And...Frm last nyt, had some lite brown/pink discharge...

Reply to Lola