Question
Posted by: tullip | 2003/03/06

Pregnancy not sure if i am or not

I have been on the contraceptive pill for six years recently left it on the 14 Feb 2003, how long will it take for me to conceive, my last period was on the 12 Feb 2003.

In many cases it takes two or three months for ovulation to return. After this, you have the same chances of conception as if you had not been on the Pill.

2
Posted by: REV. | 2003/03/07

Tullip
I am in the very same situation as yours my cycle is not normal January 2003 I went to the doctor for pregnancy test, the test where negative in February 2003 they never came at all I bought a home pregnancy test I tested myself they were negative still and I sometimes feel the mentruation pains even today I haven't seen my periods, can someone help if the is something that I can use to open up my menstruations please!!!!!!!

Reply to REV.
Posted by: angie | 2003/03/06

It all depends on your body. I was on the pill before my first child and it took me 4 months once I'd stopped to fall pregnant. With my second child I missed one day of the pill and I fell pregnant. Don't panic, when its meant to happen it will, just take it a day at a time.

Reply to angie