Question
Posted by: GIRLFRIEND | 2007/05/24

PREGNANCY + HISTERECTOMY

I know this will sound stupid but is there a possibility to become pregnant after an histerectomy? My friend had one recently but still got her ovaries (eierstokke?). Someone else told her she can still get pregnant. I don't think so. I think it is impossible! This friend told her that even if the womb is not there anymore the she can get an pregnancy where the child developes in the tubes??

Perhaps one in a billion women would fall pregnant after a hysterectomy but the baby would not survive.

2
Posted by: CHILD OF GOD | 2007/06/07

ANYTHING IN GOD IS POSSIBLE IF HE WANTS U TO BE PREGNANT U WILL BE HOW DO U EXPLAIN MARY HAVING JESUS THIS IS FROM A RELIGIOUS POINT OF VIEW IF U HAVE FAITH AND KEEP IT ALL THINGS A POSSIBLE. IVE HAD A HYSTERECTOMY (PARTIAL) MEDICAL REASONS I HAVE 4 BEATIFUL KIDS ALREADY BUT THERE IS NEVER A DOUBT IN MY MIND THAT IT CANT HAPPEN I BELIEVE AND I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES U NEVER PUT ANYTHING PASS GOD NOT EVEN A DR.

GOOD LUCK

Reply to CHILD OF GOD
Posted by: Lulu | 2007/05/25

I have read that it is possible to fall pregnant but the baby will not survive, it is called a ectopic pregnancy.

Reply to Lulu