Question
Posted by: GfQ | 2005/11/17

PREGNANCY - FETAL HICCUPS

I am 34 weeks pregnant and my little one gets hiccups about 3 to 4 times a day, he is also very very active. Is this normal?

Sounds normal.

4
Posted by: CO | 2005/11/17

I hope to experience that too. I love every new thing that happens. I read up that baby's get hiccups but no where how often they get hiccups. Apparently there is no harm in it.

Reply to CO
Posted by: GfQ | 2005/11/17

It kind of feels like little thuds but at regular intervals, if you put your hand over your tummy close to where you know his head is you will feel them, its not a hard sensation, just a regular one. lasts about 5 minutes each time.

Reply to GfQ
Posted by: CO | 2005/11/17

How do you know your baby is having hiccups? I am a first time mom and is 31 weeks prenant

Reply to CO
Posted by: L | 2005/11/17

How do you know he's got the hiccups? How does it feel?

Reply to L