Question
Posted by: ss | 2004/01/20

Pregnancy & Exercise @ 22 Weeks

I'm 22 weeks pregnant and would just like to know how important is exercising whilst pregnant and what kind of effect does exercising / no exercising have on my unborn baby.

I've never been the sportive type. I'm more into the cultural side of things, but am afraid for my baby's health if I don't do some sort of exercising.

Seeing that I work full day, i'm so tired when i come from work, that exercising is the last thing on my mind. The only thing i want to do is eat and sleep.

Any advice...

Thank you.

Exercising or not will not have any effect on the baby. It is just good for your general health. Perhaps you could try some walking or swimming.