Question
Posted by: Star | 2008/01/17

Pregnancy E-mail gong around the net

Hi, plse see an e-mail doing the rounds.....how true is it?? --
" I went through an article yesterday that outlined a story about a sixteen year old girl who fell pregnant from bathing. Yes from bathing. The findings revealed that either her brother or father could be the father of the child she was carrying. Doctors proved that if a man masturbat#s while taking a bath and does not clean the bath properly, and a woman follows afterwards, changes of her becoming pregnant are 16 in 20.
It is said the sp#rm does not die after you masturbat#s, and when the next person takes a bath, it crawls and move in to the next hole, and if he latter be a woman, she could be pregnant. It was later discovered that the baby she was carrying was in fact her fathers.
This is no myth, ask around if you don't believe me"

This is not true.

5
Posted by: KK | 2008/01/18

What if de girl is still a virgin?and she is pregnant how r we going to answer such a question.me personlly dont believe that,bt the question is how the sperm got in to the girl's vaginah????

Reply to KK
Posted by: Cherry | 2008/01/18

If tests confirmed its her fathers, be must have abused her. But no she cannot fall pregnant from bathing.

Reply to Cherry
Posted by: Nix | 2008/01/18

that is the biggest load of cr#p i've heard in a long time.

Reply to Nix
Posted by: STARisanIDIOT | 2008/01/17

Erm Star.... 16 in 20? Then there would be billions of teenage girls pregnant with their teenaged brother's children.

I seriously hope you're not pro-creating. You really do sound sub-intelligent.

Reply to STARisanIDIOT
Posted by: Cee | 2008/01/17

I hope this helps

Can pregnancy occur if ejaculation takes place in water? It is not likely that tiny sperm could travel through the vast area of water that would fill a pool, bath tub or hot tub to reach a girls vagina and result in pregnancy. If ejaculation occurred in plain warm water, sperm could survive for a few minutes. If ejaculation occurs in very hot water, or water filled with pool chemicals, bubbles or other substances, sperm would not be able to survive for more than a few seconds. Pregnancy occurring from this is very unlikely and in most cases is not possible at all.

Reply to Cee