Question
Posted by: concerned mom | 2012/07/02

Pregnancy Calculation

I hope you can help me, my 18 year old son got a 26 year old loose, woman pregnant, and I am hoping &  praying that is not his child. He had unprotected sex with her on the 17/11/11 and she is currently 35 weeks pregnant. The calculation does not add up, is it possible that he could be the father.

The conception date would have been around November 30th, but the accuracy of this would depend on how accurate the 35 weeks is, how long her cycle is, etc. In the end, the only way to be sure is with a paternity test.

3

Posted by: Zee01 | 2012/07/03

www DOT justmommies DOTcom/get-duedate.php?month=11& day=17& year=2011& cycle=28& luteal=14& conception=calculate+from+conception

Chances are that it is you son''s child, but do a paternity test after the birth! Good luck!!

Reply to Zee01
Posted by: Oi | 2012/07/03

I did a quick calculation and if she''s on a 28 day cycle then you need to add 2 weeks. First day of her last period was then likely to be 03.11.2011.

November: 27 days
December: 31 days
January: 31 days
February: 29 days
March: 31 days
April: 30 days
May: 31 days
June: 30 days
July: 3 days

Total of 243 days pregnanct, divided by 7, equals 34.7 weeks, so pretty close.

I would say, wait for the baby to be born and do a paternity test to be sure. I also think it is very uncalled to call her loose as it was your son who slept with her. These things happen. When you have sex, there is always a chance of pregnancy. And your son''s life (if this is his baby) will change forever. Best of luck

Reply to Oi