Question
Posted by: Marian-D | 2004/11/23

Pregnancy and smelly discharge....Help!!!

It is the first time vising this site, a friend of mine recommended.
I am 21 weeks pregnant and have a very smelly discharge. My gynae prescribed an ointment for me to use (forgot to take its name). It is the one with atleast seven tubes inside where I will have to use one and throw away to use the new one the following day. I only started using it yesterday and really wonder if it is safe using it?? Reading the instructions they dont really say whether it is safe or not to use it during pregnancy.
Please help, I just want to know before I use it again tonight.What else can I use to do away with this disturbing discharge??
Thanks,

It is difficult to say whether your ointment is safe if you don't know the name. If it is Canesten, it is fine.

1
Posted by: wendy | 2004/11/23

Dear Marian-D

Your Gynae will never prescribe anything that will harm your little one.

Reply to wendy