Question
Posted by: Cheetah | 2006/10/25

Pregnancy and slight bleeding-Urgent

Hi, Doc

I am 13wks2days pregnant, and last night i had a drop of blood when i wiped, and this morning i am getting a brown discharge, could there be a problem with my pregancy, should i get worried.
I am not experiencing any pain.

Your immediate response will be greatly appreciated

You should contact your gynaecologist as soon as possible.

3
Posted by: Cheetah | 2006/10/26

Thank you all for the reply, yes i went to the gynae and all is well, nothing is wrong, doctor says its from intercourse we had recently

Reply to Cheetah
Posted by: desperado | 2006/10/25

Please go to your Doctor TODAY the sooner the better.
It might be nothing but there might also be something bad wrong and the sooner you go the better chance you have to stop it.

Reply to desperado
Posted by: Tash | 2006/10/25

Hi Cheetah

I would suggest that you visit / call your gynae. Speaking to him/her will put your mind at ease.

All the best
Tash

Reply to Tash