Question
Posted by: Lisa | 2006/04/18

pregnancy and reaching climax

Hi All, Just wondering whether others have similar concerns. Im 17 weeks pregnant. My libido was non excisting in the first 3months due to nausea and tiredness. Now suddenly, since week 16 it is back with a vengance, but although my genitals seem more sensative than before I am finding it very difficult to reach orgasm. Others with similar problems? Im happy as long as its normal.

I hope that 'd' has helped.

1
Posted by: d | 2006/04/18

It takes longer to reach orgasims due to all the physical changes in your body....exactly the same with me, but when it does happen, it lasts longer and is even better than usual!!!!

Reply to d