Question
Posted by: Lilly | 2006/11/03

Pregnancy and fertility after abortion

I had an abortion about 3 years ago, I recently started feeling more cramps in my overian section.
Will it be possible to fall pregnant in the near future?

If there were no complications from the abortion, there is no reason why you should not fall pregnant. I doubt that the cramps are related to the abortion.

2
Posted by: Lou | 2006/11/03

TO Jackie - post on the dentist site.

To Lilly - if you did not have a sterile professional abortion then it is possible that you will not fall pregnant again. If your abortion was done properly in a sterile medical environment by a professional, then you should be fine. The cramps could be from an ovarian cycst or any other number of things. You need to check it out with your gynae.

Reply to Lou
Posted by: Jackie | 2006/11/03

can my rotting teeth be cousing my bad breath.

Reply to Jackie