Question
Posted by: Potjie | 2004/01/06

Pregnancy after the injection-depro

I've been on the injection for about 8 years, is off it now for 10 months and my period is still not regular, how long will it take before I can fall pregnant?

It can take up to a year for your periods to become regular and a year after that before you fall pregnant.

1
Posted by: Tania | 2004/01/08

Hi there Potjie,

I have been on the injection for only 6 months, and it is now 2½ years that I can't fall pregnant. After I went off the injection, I had to go to a Gynae to help me to regulate my periods. I don't think that it will get regular without help. So go and see your gynae a.s.a.p.

Hope you have better luck getting pregnant after that.

Bye

Reply to Tania