Question
Posted by: Not ready | 2006/07/24

pregnancy after a day of periods

Hi Doc, i need to know if there are changes of me falling pregnant, just after having my periods, then had sex after a day ...

thanks

It is possible but less likely than at other times of the cycle.

2
Posted by: Concerned | 2006/07/24

Sometimes i just dont get it, if you know you donat wanna fall pregnant, why arent you using contraceptive. There is nothing impossible. Whatif you ovulated while menstruating? I mean let us have values. We should be responsible for our actions. There are so many women that will love to be pregnant but cant. Pls next time take precaution, and use contraceptive if you are not ready. For once let us avoid unplanned pregnancies.

Take care.

Reply to Concerned
Posted by: v | 2006/07/24

As far as know thats not possible depending on when you are ovulating and how long your cycles are from day one of your period to the day before the next check out the ovu calender in pregnany section on health24.

Reply to v