Question
Posted by: ck | 2005/07/15

pregnancy aches & pains

I'm just wondering, am right in the early stages of pregnancy (I hope) and would like to know, each and every time i eat, irrespective of what it is, i have bloatedness, cramping accomp. with naseau & heart burn. Are these signs of pregnancy. Am also tired & have lower back ache. Have done two hpts in last week, both neg. What is it & what do I do now?

If you have not missed a period then you are probably not pregnant. The nausea, bloating, etc could be due to a tummy bug, something you've eaten or spastic colon.