Question
Posted by: Lavender | 2004/01/14

Pregnancy a possibility?

I've been on Yasmin for the past 6 months. I've been taking my pill religiously, but completely forgot to take it yesterday. I only remembered this morning. Hubby & I did have unprotected sex last night. I'm due to start the inactive pills on Saturday. Is there still a possibility that I can fall pregnant? And should I take 2 pills at my normal time today?

If you remembered the Pill within 12 hours of your usual time that is fine. You then take the forgotten pill and then the regular pill at the usual time. If it was longer than this, you should use extra precautions.

1
Posted by: E | 2004/01/14

i don't think you have to worry. If you are worried that you would get pregnant, you can go to a clinic, they can give you what they call "the morning after pill" if there was any possibility of anything developing, the pill will eliminate it.

Reply to E