Question
Posted by: Patrick | 2010/05/18

Pregnancy

Hi Doc,
My girlfriend missed her periods by a few days (4) and is worried to be pregnant.
The last time we had sex was unproctected but i did not ejaculate at all, just a viscous clear liquid came out. Is it possible that the liquid may contain spermatozoide? Should she go for a hoem pregnancy test or just wait a while?
Patrick

There could be sperm in the pre-ejaculate. It would be best to check a pregnancy test.

2

Posted by: me | 2010/05/18

yes it would contain sperm, even precum contains sperm. so there''s a good chance she is pregnant. yes, do a home pregnancy test (in the morning first thing). same thing happened to me...but I did the home preg test after I was about 7 days late and now I''m pregnant.

Reply to me