Posted by: Stella | 2008/10/15

When I found out that I was pregnant I was told that I was between 5-6 weeks. Could this be wrong because I am expecting twins. Is there a possibility that I could be maybe only 22/23 pregnant now instead of 26 weeks?

If you had a scan, each baby would have been measured and this is accurate.

Posted by: Also 12 weeks with twins | 2008/10/15

I' m also preg with twins, 12 weeks. I found out at 3 weeks, had my fisrt ulra-sound at 4 weeks... but 3 weeks later the ultra sound confirm that it was 9 weeks and not 7 weeks at thought with the first visit. I think the most acurate is the ultra-sound after week 10.

I have a question. Some days I have a white/cream discharge - and on warm days it seems a lot more... does anyone of you have the same thing? Is this normal? It don' e have it in the morning after a night' s sleep - I only notice it doring the day.

Reply to Also 12 weeks with twins
Posted by: Star | 2008/10/15

Congratulations on the twins, hope you use to the idea already.

I found out at 7 weeks, and only that its twins at 11 weeks and my count was accurate. So stick to your gyneas count. Also your sonars should tell you how far you are.

Other wise, how are you feeling?

Reply to Star