Posted by: chris | 2008/07/22

I did a pregnancy test however it showed Negative, However i have alot of symptoms like my breasts are tender all the time, im moody, i feel bloated, nauseous, occassional pain in my lower tummy.< br> Please advise

Dear Chris

There are numerous other conditions, which present with very similar symptoms in the absence of pregnancy for example spastic colon and other hormonal imbalances. I suggest a blood pregnancy test if you still very strongly suspect pregnancy and should this be negative, you should assistance from your family practitioner.

Answered by: Dr.M.I. Cassim

Posted by: cupcakes | 2008/07/24

Please go to the doctor

Reply to cupcakes
Posted by: Jenny | 2008/07/23

there is a small change that you may have tested to early, are you late with your cycle? the most acurate test you can do is a blood test and just remember that the mind also plays tricks on you !

Reply to Jenny