Question
Posted by: Nokky | 2008/07/16

pregnancy

I would like to know what happens if my breast have a white water when squeezes and pregnancy test its negative then 5 days after i get my periods and then there's no more water in my breast when sqeezed, but i haven't gone back using contraceptives. please help

Dear Nokky

Water or fluid coming out of the nipples of the breast may indicate a hormone level is high. This hormone is called Prolactin. I would suggest that you see your doctor so that he can send you for a blood test to check if these hormone levels are not high in your particular case.

Answered by: Dr Y. Dasoo