Question
Posted by: Simpy | 2007/07/31

Pregnancy

I am trying to fall pregnant. I would like to give birth on 19 July 2008 or any day mid - July 2008. When do you think its the right time to fall pregnant? I really want to have a baby during this period because my mum will be here from overseas as well as my sister. I will have people to help me with the baby during that time. Please advise.

You would have to conceive around October 26th, but it is almost impossible to plan this way as you may not even be ovulating at that time.

1
Posted by: Dee | 2007/07/31

I wish it were that simple. Count 40 weeks back from 19th July and thats the date you should try and conceive, it also all depends on your cycle lengths and where you are in your cycle.

Reply to Dee