Question
Posted by: Kabs | 2007/03/14

Pregnancy

Can you get pregnant by not ejaculating in a girl?

My girlfriend and I had intercourse a few times but the first on 15 Jan 2007, and then afterwards a few times too. But none of the times did i ejaculate.

Could she be pregnant, cause she has missed her period.

Do period dates change after you have intercourse for the first time?

Thanx

There is sperm in the pre-ejaculate, so pregnancy is possible even if you do not ejaculate.
Periods should not change after starting intercourse. She should do a pregnancy test.

5
Posted by: Kabs | 2007/03/16

Sorry what is a Beta HCG?

We have an appointment with the doc on Mon and we will take it from there.

I'm also hoping to get a blood test done too.

Thanx for the help

Reply to Kabs
Posted by: Beth | 2007/03/16

There IS still a chance that your girlfriend is pregnant, when penetration occurs, there is almost always a little bit of pre ejaculation that comes out.

If she does a blood test now, it will show if she is pregnant.

Have her go to a pathlab and do a Beta HCG.

Reply to Beth
Posted by: Kabs | 2007/03/15

One other thing...

There was no pre-ejaculation either. We just stopped. no excretion or anything appeared.

Reply to Kabs
Posted by: Kabs | 2007/03/15

If the test is not done within 2 days of her missing her period, can it be done after the 2 days?

Will a blood test tell us if she is or is not pregnant irrespective of when it is done?

Thank you for your help.

Much appreciated

Reply to Kabs
Posted by: Maya | 2007/03/15

If you had intercourse without a condom and you pulled out before ejaculating there is a chance of pregnancy, as pre-ejaculate can contain sperm. Having sex for the first time does not change a womens cycle. In future you should play it safe and use condoms, and your girlfriend should consider going on contraception. She can do a pregnancy test 2 days after missing her period:)

Reply to Maya