Question
Posted by: Sue-S | 2007/03/12

Pregnancy?

I had a miscarriage on the 10 February 2007, I only went to see my gynae on the 26 February and he said that everything looks okay and that my uterus was clean after the miscarriage. He then told me to wait for the month to past before trying again but it was too late I had already tried to get pregnant again and now two weeks later my menstruation did not start, I then took a pregnancy test on the 9 March and the second line appeared but very light and today it is darker, but I am scared and nervous, dont want to go through another miscarriage?

There is a higher chance of miscarriage if you conceive within 3 months, but this is just a statistic. It does not mean that it will happen to you. Ensure that you are taking folate, and see your doctor as soon as possible.