Question
Posted by: JJ | 2006/11/02

PREGNANCY

HI THERE
ME & MY FIANCEE AM TRYING TO FALL PREGNANT NOW FOR ALLMOST 2 YEARS BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING.I USE TO BE ON THE INJECTION & BEFORE THAT I WAS ON THE PILL,CAN THAT BE THE REASON FOR US NOT FALLING PREGNANT?I'M NOT USING ANY PREVENTION SINCE WHE STARTED TRYING,BUT DID USE THE INJECTION FOR 2 YEARS & THE PILL FOR A FEW MONTHS.
IS THERE A POSABILATY THAT IT COULD HAVE CAUSED ME TO NEVER BE ABLE TO FALL PREGNAT?

Dear JJ

I would suggest that you have a full investigation before apportioning blame entirely on the contraception. If your menstrual cycle has resumed and is normal, in all probablity the injections no longer affect your chances of conception. One should then look for other possible causes and have them investigated accordingly.

1
Posted by: JJ | 2006/11/27

My menstrual cycle r not normal for example one month it starts on the 3rd an the next month on the 20th,that's what bothers me the most.Can u give me any advice on what i can do or use to get it to be normal again or do i have to go see a doctor?

Reply to JJ