Question
Posted by: Ana | 2006/04/21

Pregnancy

I have a stupid question.You read every where that you urine a lot if you are pregnant.My question is,if you take a lot of fluied during the day say 10glasses of water you urine also a lot.How can you calculate that you urine so that you pregnant?can you say it is becouse you urine every hour or two you can be pregnant or is it becouse you are drinkinf so much fluids?It struck me how do you know you urine to much when you urine alot when you take a lot of fluids?How can you calculate it?

There is no way of working this out. The best sign of pregnancy is a missed period.

3
Posted by: andy | 2006/04/21

Read gynaedoc's top 5 questions

Reply to andy
Posted by: Ana | 2006/04/21

What I want to know is how much does your urine increase when you are pregnant.Meaning say you go to the loo about 6 times during the day at work,8 if you drink a lot of water.How will you know is you are pregnant if you drink a lot of water & you have to go to the loo a lot?

Reply to Ana
Posted by: RD | 2006/04/21

you have not made any sense whatsoever.

Reply to RD