Question
Posted by: Sara | 2005/11/23

Pregnancy

Help needed urgently!!! I have had unprotected sex, i missed my period for three days now, need to know if im pregnant or not.
Please could you give me some advise, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

The only way to know if you are pregnant is to do a test, either blood or urine. If you are not pregnant please make sure to get a relaible contraceptive method. If you are pregnant then you are faced with a whole other set of decisions.

Look at www.safersex.co.za for more info on pregnancy options.

Good Luck

E Mc

4
Posted by: Kate | 2005/11/23

DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT TRUST HOME PREGNANCY TESTS - GO TO A GP FOR A BLOOD TEST

Reply to Kate
Posted by: JR | 2005/11/23

You know how to have sex? You know you might be pregnant when missing a period? So how's it you don't know how you find out if you are pregnant. You piss on a R15 stick you get from a pharmacy. DUH!

Reply to JR
Posted by: Kate | 2005/11/23

Another person, quick to open their legs, but slow to take responsibility. GO ON BIRTH CONTROL. Ask me Ill tell you where the Family Planning Clinics are ITS FREE. STOP PLAYING WITH PEOPLES LIVES!!

Reply to Kate
Posted by: PIP | 2005/11/23

When did you have the sex and when was your period due?

Reply to PIP