Question
Posted by: Sammy | 2005/07/07

Pregnancy

My husband and I what another baby and I stop using the pill 6 years ago. Everything we go to the gynae they tell us nothing is wrong. Do you have any advice for us?

I'd suggest that you see a fertility expert for further investigations.

1
Posted by: cth | 2005/07/07

sorry to hear about this - heartbreaking for you to be trying for so long. friends of mine had a similar experience, then gave up trying and went on holiday overseas instead. having stopped worrying about this, they came back pregnant! you need to relax, try not to worry about this. i would also suggest getting a 2nd, or even 3rd opinion from a gynae or fertility specialist - the more you ask, the more you find out!

best of luck...

Reply to cth