Posted by: Sammy | 2005/07/07


My husband and I what another baby and I stop using the pill 6 years ago. Everything we go to the gynae they tell us nothing is wrong. Do you have any advice for us?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

I'd suggest that you see a fertility expert for further investigations.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: cth | 2005/07/07

sorry to hear about this - heartbreaking for you to be trying for so long. friends of mine had a similar experience, then gave up trying and went on holiday overseas instead. having stopped worrying about this, they came back pregnant! you need to relax, try not to worry about this. i would also suggest getting a 2nd, or even 3rd opinion from a gynae or fertility specialist - the more you ask, the more you find out!

best of luck...

Reply to cth

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.