Question
Posted by: Micky | 2005/01/06

pregnancy

I'm 24years old and have never been regular. Sometimes i only came on twice or threes times. I'm only regular with the pill and without it it's really bad. I am however worried that i my be pregnant. I had sex on the 31st December the condom broke, the next day i took the morning after pill. Today is the 6th January and i don't have my period. I feel very nauseas and have stomach cramps. Is the a possiblity that i'm pregnant and does the fact that i'm not regular mean that i might be infertile? Please help!!

The fact that you are not regular means that you may not be ovulating and therefore would not fall pregnant without assistance, but you would need tests to confirm that.
The morning after pill can disrupt your cycle and also cause nausea. The only way to besure that you are not pregnany though, is with a pregnancy test.