Question
Posted by: monty | 2004/11/22

pregnancy

Something happened two weeks after my period.I've been having sharp pains in my stomach for two days and I am very tired.I can't seem to keep my eyes open and I feel nausues early in the morning and at night time.Is there a possibillity that I may be pregnant or must I rather go and see my gynae.

If you mean that you had intercourse two weeks after your period, that would have been your fertile time. If you miss a period now, you should do a pregnancy test. Painas you describe is not a symptom of pregnancy. If it persists, you should see your doctor.

2
Posted by: MAUD | 2004/11/22

HI
I AM EXPERIENCING CONTINUOUS TIREDNESS IN MY 8MONTHS OF PREGNANCY.
PLEASE HELP.

Reply to MAUD
Posted by: Jessica | 2004/11/22

It could have been the time you ovulated, I would recommend that you wait until your next period and see whether it comes, if it does, monitor it again next month and see if it happens again, you should consult a doctor if the pain is very sharp and very intense, it could be signs of a cyst, other symptoms of a cyst is painfull intercourse and sometimes after sex you may experiance a very sharp pain. (That was mine)

HOpe it helps

Jessica

Reply to Jessica