Question
Posted by: lolly | 2004/10/18

pregnancy

he cum just as he was removing his penis.. during anal sex could i be pregnant. worried sick

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Lolly,

There is no risk of pregnancy with anal sex. However, HIV and other STI’s can be transmitted during unprotected anal sex.

I find myself saying this a lot on this site, but I am always happy to repeat it – For your own protection, male or female please use a condom to protect yourself against unwanted pregnancy, HIV and STI’s. A condom is the next safest thing to not having sex, so if you choose to have sex – be safe!