Question
Posted by: baby-e | 2004/10/18

pregnancy

can i be pregnant, throw having anal sex. i'm worried sick cause i last had my period last month which started from 24 sept and i finished 26 sept. on the 6 october i was involved in a form of sexual activity ( ananl sex) and it was my first time experince cause i had never had sex before i'm only 19 and i'm worried that i might be pregnant cos i'm feeling something happening in my stomach and i'm really scared cos during that sex session he ejaculated just near by. i'm reaaly worried and now it seems as though my periods are taking longer to occur. please help me, i don't know what to do and my life is becoming stressful.

The anal opening leads to the rectum (the storage area for feces prior to defecation), which is one segment of the large intestine. The large intestine is an organ that is part of the exclusive and fully-enclosed gastrointestinal (GI) tract, which is open at a person's lips, ending at the anal opening. More importantly, regarding your question, the GI system is not directly connected with the reproductive tract; therefore, sperm entering the anus cannot swim through the GI tract to reach the egg in the reproductive tract. Similarly, sperm entering the mouth cannot cause pregnancy.

The only way a woman might possibly become pregnant from anal play is if ejaculated semen is near the opening of the vagina and that semen happens to work its way deep into the vaginal opening. Otherwise, there is no chance of conception with anal sex.

If you are unsure of your STI (sexually transmitted infection) status, however, it would be important to use safer sex techniques, such as a latex condom, during any sexual activity, including anal sex.

3
Posted by: dumpling* | 2004/10/18

gel dont worry about a thing if u count 28 days from ur last periods u will c that u are not due until 2ward the end opf this month so dont worry panic after d end of d month! if u dont get ur periods

Reply to dumpling*
Posted by: CJ | 2004/10/18

Give me a mail addy so we can talk bout it ? Only if u want.

Reply to CJ
Posted by: JM | 2004/10/18

Hi, did he just cum while having anal sex or did he cum over ur vagina?

Reply to JM