Question
Posted by: lilo | 2004/10/13

pregnancy

Ive been trying to fall preganant for a year and nothing is happening, i always have bouts of vaginal thrush, what could the problem be?? I'm desperate to have a baby

There could be lots of reasons why you are not getting pregnant. You and your partner should make an appointment to see a fertility specialist

1
Posted by: Sana | 2004/10/13

Hi Lelo, have u tried what the other ladies on site have tried. I first heard of clomid on this site. When me and hubby went to the doctor i told him of clomid, after we tried for some months with no luck, he put me on it and it later happened, if that had not worked i would have advised the next that ladies on tis site use. There is this staminagro that seems to work well as well from what i hear on this site.
All the best.

Reply to Sana