Posted by: sparks | 2004/09/30


doc i was once in a accident to and extended that i was left wheelchair bound.i can get erection fine but my wife has been trying to concieve but to no vail.we have tried this for 2yrs now & nothing happens.what do u think we should in this case.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

You should visit a fertility clinic for investigations on you and your wife. No use speculating.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Pokkel | 2004/09/30

Hi Sparks
AFter trying to conceive for 1 year, you and your wife should go to her gynae for tests and alternative options.
Maybe she is not ovulating and that is why you are not conceiving.
Artificial insemination can also be done, by extracting some of your semen and inserting it into her uterus for conception....
There are a lot of options, and your gynae is the best person to speak to at this point in time.

Good luck

Reply to Pokkel

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.