Question
Posted by: SM | 2004/01/05

Pregnancy

What are the first symptons of pregnancy?

Symptoms of pregnancy are very variable. Some women have no symptoms at all. the best sign is a missed period.

3
Posted by: Pumza | 2014/06/18

I want to fall pregnant so what can i do?

Reply to Pumza
Posted by: Bubbles | 2013/04/22

Hi my husband and i have been trying to fall pregnant for 2 years now and nothing, i fell pregnant 3 years ago and lost the baby can someone please help me i dont know what to do anymore ive seen 5 diff docs already

Reply to Bubbles
Posted by: Purple | 2004/01/05

Late period.

After missing your period you might have some of these symptoms: tender breasts, frequent urination, mood swings, bloated feeling, mild cramps in stomach, nausea, hunger, extreme tiredness. Not everyone gets all or any of these symptoms.

Reply to Purple