Question
Posted by: lala | 2004/11/12

Pregnanancy or Cancer?

My breasts are hugely swollen and very painful but I can't feel any lumps. This started in September but I did see my periods. In October I did see my periods but they were lighter than usual. This month I expected my periods in the first week but I am getting period pains with no sign of periods and I am gaining a lot of weight in a very unusual manner. Could I be pregnant or should I be worried about Canser?

Lala, it might be due to pregnancy – do a home pregnancy test and find out. If it is negative it doesn’t mean you have cancer, but the best would be to see your doctor and have it sorted out. Good luck.