Question
Posted by: Mother | 2007/03/23

Preggy wont go away

I have given birth 12 months ago and stoped breastfeeding at 4 months (My baby did not wantanymore) the milk stopped a long time ago soon after stopping but now after some 9 months i have plain white milk, and i smell the milk, I have always been on the pill missed 1 or 2 but always took a pill, what could be happening, is this usual.

You can take Parlodel to dry up the milk. Also avoid touching or pressing your breasts at all.

1
Posted by: Mom | 2007/04/03

My son is 7 years old already, For the past 9 months i have been getting milk in both breast. I went to numerous doctors and they tested my blood for everything, but they cant tell me why i am producing milk. I used Parlodel and the other tablets to dry up your milk nothing work right now i am like a woman who just had a baby they milk is getting more and more everyday.

I really dont know what to do anymore.

Please Help!!!

Reply to Mom