Question
Posted by: tammy | 2007/02/23

Preggy Symptoms

Hi, How long after conception does a person start getting pregnancy symptoms? Is a week too soon?

Yes a week is too soon.\The symptoms start after the missed period.

4
Posted by: zama | 2007/02/23

I couldn't have said it better than Maya,so rather go for a test.Good luck I dont meant to scare you if you are not in to twins but I was sick from atleast the first day on my 13wks scan I found out its twins.

Reply to zama
Posted by: Maya | 2007/02/23

So sorry, that was a complete typo!

I meant you can do a preg test as soon as 2 days after a missed period. Thanks Sunshine:)

Reply to Maya
Posted by: Sunshine | 2007/02/23

Can you really do a preg test 2 days before a missed period? A home Preg test??

Reply to Sunshine
Posted by: Maya | 2007/02/23

It's hard to say whether the symptoms are related to pregnancy or not. I had symptoms a week after I conceived (running stomach, bloating & a cold) but they could have been from anything, and I thought it was all in my head. The only sure symptom is a missed period. You can do a preg test as soon as 2 days before a missed period:)

Reply to Maya