Question
Posted by: Thabs | 2005/07/25

PREGGY INJECTIONS???CAN ANYONE HELP?

hi galz
I heard from a friend that there are injections called T-sometjing for moisture and other stuff that must be given to a preggy lady. i'm19w and have not had them or heard doc mention them

does anyone have a clue what i'm talking about, pls help

I am not sure what you are referring to. It is certainly not routine.

2
Posted by: karin | 2005/07/25

i have been wondering how you are doing, hope all is well. i dont know what inj, you are talking about. rather double check before having anything. are you feeling movement, and are you feeling strong. xx

Reply to karin
Posted by: SLC | 2005/07/25

I've never heard of it. I never had ANY injections while pregnant - just took my preggy vitamins.

I would imagine the injection is given for certain circumstances & conditions.

Reply to SLC