Posted by: Thabs | 2005/07/25


hi galz
I heard from a friend that there are injections called T-sometjing for moisture and other stuff that must be given to a preggy lady. i'm19w and have not had them or heard doc mention them

does anyone have a clue what i'm talking about, pls help

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

I am not sure what you are referring to. It is certainly not routine.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: karin | 2005/07/25

i have been wondering how you are doing, hope all is well. i dont know what inj, you are talking about. rather double check before having anything. are you feeling movement, and are you feeling strong. xx

Reply to karin
Posted by: SLC | 2005/07/25

I've never heard of it. I never had ANY injections while pregnant - just took my preggy vitamins.

I would imagine the injection is given for certain circumstances & conditions.

Reply to SLC

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.