Question
Posted by: worrisome-me | 2006/10/30

preggy but concerned

i am 7 weeks pregnant today. (baby is 5 weeks old)
I have 2 questions.
1) is a white-clear discharge normal during pregnancy? (no odour just a mucus type discharge similar to before a period)

2) i am experiencing a muscular tightness on one side of my abdomen. it does occasionaly vary between sides but is more common on my right side. it also feels tight when i walk. Is this normal? I saw my gynae 3 weeks ago as I had some pain but she said that the pain was referred due to a heavy ovary dropping onto my nervous system.
please offer advice. I am due for my first scan on Thursday and am worried about getting neurotic.

thanks

The discharge is normal.
These sort of stretching pains are quite normal as well. You can use Panado if you need to.

2
Posted by: worrisome-me | 2006/10/30

Thanks tash
much appreciated. its not like me to worry but i cant help it.

Reply to worrisome-me
Posted by: Tash | 2006/10/30

Don't stress. Both the things you are experiencing are normal. I am 11 weeks pregnant and I still get the cramps and now the discharge has become less.

Enjoy your pregnancy

Tash

Reply to Tash