Question
Posted by: zinzizo | 2004/09/20

Preggies or ovulating

Im not sure if im right, i started 1st course of clomids on the 1st of September 2004 to the 5th we had to abstain from the 5-7 and meeet on the 8th September, my period was on the 28 August. Im having this discharge which comes out like im menstruating but it clear/ watery its not offensive or itchy its just needs a pad and im experiencing period pains. This staterd yesterday the 19 Sept. I think i ovulated on the 10th bcz there was a slippery white discharge that time and had temperature but now i dont what is this!

Can anyone tell me if im pregnant or its just some disorder that happens to any women from time to time. Plz help me

Difficult to say exactly what is going on but if you want to be sure if you ovulated, you can do a progesterone test on D21 of your cycle.
A pregnancy test if you do not have a period would confirm if you are pregnant

2
Posted by: zinzizo | 2004/09/20

It will start Friday if its regular as i started the course of clomids this month im hoping and wishing this is my month!

Reply to zinzizo
Posted by: tracey | 2004/09/20

you must wait till you miss period and after that you can do pregnancy test. BY the way when is period due?

Reply to tracey