Question
Posted by: zetty | 2004/11/18

Preggies or not

When my husband and I have intercourse, it feels like he is pressing onto something, it is not painfull but uncomfortable, we are trying to get pregnant. Am I pregnant as my breast has a tingling sensation and I have been feeling quite bloated and dizzy and I am having bad heartburn for the past week.

If you have not yet missed a period, it would be too early for any pregnancy symptoms. It may be that your husband is hitting against the womb and this is what you are feeling. It is quite common.

2
Posted by: zetty | 2004/11/18

Hi Leila

my next period is the end of November early December what do I wait until my period is late

Reply to zetty
Posted by: leila | 2004/11/18

Hi Zetty,

Is your period late? if so do a HPT to find out .

Reply to leila