Question
Posted by: Katey | 2004/11/08

Preggies or not???

Hi ladies

I have not been on the pill for 6 months and I then decided to go back on the pill. I only drank 1/2 of the packet and stopped again about 2 days before ovulating. A day or two after I stopped I had "spotting". Now just before I was suppose to have my periods I had bleeding for about 2 days. It was very light and dark in colour. My nipples have been sore and I am suffering from heartburn. Could I be preggies or is it my body adjusting to the hormone changes?

Your body is adjusting. It is not advisable to stop in the middle of a packet as you will get the symptoms you describe. As your period is late, chcek a pregnancy test just to be sure.

2
Posted by: Francis | 2004/11/08

Hard to say, cause stopping the pill in the middle of a cycle could do all this to you. If you had intercourse during your ovulation time then you should do a pregnancy test. it should show now if you are pregnant.

Reply to Francis
Posted by: Katey | 2004/11/08

I forgot to mention that I was suppose to start my period today and there is nothing.

Reply to Katey