Question
Posted by: Kate | 2004/11/02

Preggies or Hormones

I have been off of Triphasil for about 6 months after 6 years of use. I have now just started Nordette. What bothers me is that I had some spotting the other day. It did not even last a day. I also have sever heartburn, so bad that I get nausea from it. My nipples are extremely sore. Could it be the new pill giving me these symptoms? Please advise

Yes, it is likely to be due to the new Pill. The side effects often settle in a few weeks.

2
Posted by: Kate | 2004/11/02

This isn't the original Kate. I am the 17 week preggy one.

Sorry Kate 2 - can't answer your question, not sure about Triphasal or Nordette.

Reply to Kate
Posted by: confused | 2004/11/02

which kate is this, we also have a preggies kate and there was a suggestion of a kate1, is this a 3rd one or one of the two, this is becoming ridiculously confusing

Reply to confused