Question
Posted by: lollyxxx | 2004/11/02

PREGGIES - NO APETITE!!

Is the anyting I can take that won't harm me or the baby?
I don't hav apetite at all. I only drink water. Yesterday the whole I only had brakfast and I jus forced it.

Today so far I haven't eaten anything yet. I don't have apetite at all. All i do is drink lots of water and everytime I try eat something the smell of that fod jus come to me before i can even open my mouth.

I know this can't be healthy for the baby.

Anyone please help.

much love to all

Try taking vitamins like Pregnavit M. If you are under 12 weeks pregnant, these symptoms usually improve later in the pregnancy.

7
Posted by: Vicky | 2004/11/03

If this is any consolation - according to my gp many pregnant women have this problem. Only I had a HUGE appetite but as soon as the food was placed in front of me, I just couldn't force it down. What helped a lot was eating raw vegetables and juicy fruits - cabbage & carrots did the trick (though I must admit at some stage I started to feel like a rabbit!), as well as oranges, mango and tomatoes.

Good luck to all the rabbits-to-be out there!

Reply to Vicky
Posted by: cruz | 2004/11/02

To RDK

I think my hubby wishes that I was more like you, cause since I have been pregnant he has kind of gone onto to a forced diet. He loves his food in general, so he is really suffering.

RDK you are very, very , very ,very lucky.

Reply to cruz
Posted by: RDK | 2004/11/02

To Lollyxxx
You wont believe this. Guess what I just had for lunch!? Nando's XHOT chicken with spicy rice and coleslaw!!! How weird is that huh!

Reply to RDK
Posted by: lollyxxx | 2004/11/02

RDK U r doing just fine. Infact I wish I was you really. There is nothing wrong with eating a lot during pregancy, that is actually a good thing.

I do have cravings but the only thingI crave for is hot food and not only hot food but NANDOS!!!!OOOO my mouth is watering now. I can't stand food with sugar so fruits are jsu out of questions. I tried eating an apple now and it's here staring at me. Forcing these kinda food jus results in nausea and vomiting.

I really wish I were you, you seem to be havinga time of your life with you pregnancy. I always wish I was 9 months already hehehe and to think that I'm only 7 weeks for goodness sake...

Reply to lollyxxx
Posted by: RDK | 2004/11/02

Now you ladies are making me worry. I havent had any morning sickness yet. No nausea, no vomiting. The closest I came to that was about a week ago but then nothing came up. I eat like a horse and I eat everything. The smell of food just makes me hungry. Is this normal? Do I have something to worry about?

Reply to RDK
Posted by: Ang22 | 2004/11/02

Hi there lolly and Cruz

Fruit has really helped me keep something in my tummy!
also my GP gave me Vomafine as my Nausea was quiet bad, and it seems to be doing the trick,
I try not to eat food with a smell that can aggravate the Nausea

At least you drink water which is quiet good, but that is the one thing I cannot stomach!!
good luck and Take it easy!

Reply to Ang22
Posted by: cruz | 2004/11/02

I am so glad to hear that I am not the only one. I was starting to wonder why I do not have any food cravings.

I try to eat little things often. Try eating fruit. I have also in desperation started eating PURITY (Yuck), especially at night when I am very nauseous. At least it goes down and stays down.

Good Luck

Reply to cruz