Question
Posted by: lizel | 2004/11/22

preggies, headaches, and fatique

I'm 11wks preggies and for the past four days I have been suffering from terrible headache and I always feel very tired and want to sleep all the time and it is affecting my work. Can anybody suggest anything that I can take to keep me energetic and to stop the headaches.

You can use Panado for the headaches and multivitamins to help with the lack of energy. This is normal in pregnancy though.

1
Posted by: R | 2004/11/22

Hi Lizel,

Try to eat enough of the right foods and do not go hungry, for the headaches only take panados for energy take Vitathion and don't forget to take you folic acid (should be finishing with this soon). Don't forget to take your vitamins when you are done with your folic acid and try to get some rest when ever you can.

You will see it does get better in the second trimester.
regards,
R

Reply to R