Question
Posted by: Jaz | 2007/04/03

Preggies, flu, folic acid and home remed

I am 4 weeks preggies and have just moved to a diff countyr. Have not made made contact with a highly recommende gynae. I amve the flu but apparently can't take anything. Any home remedies i could try? Alo, what is the chance of my currentstate affecting my baby? And is too much folic acid a bad thing? have the dr's presrcribed ones and another i got at a store with vaious other vitamins?

You can take Panado, Benylin cough syrup if you need to. Unless you have a high fever, the pregnancy should not be affected. Too much folate is not bad.